buildfarm member jaguar doesn't like truncate-triggers code

От Tom Lane
Тема buildfarm member jaguar doesn't like truncate-triggers code
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
jaguar has failed twice in the same spot since the truncate-triggers
patch was committed:
 TRUNCATE trunc_trigger_test;
! server closed the connection unexpectedly
!     This probably means the server terminated abnormally
!     before or while processing the request.
! connection to server was lost

I suppose it is telling us there's some sort of portability issue in
that patch; though I find this pretty surprising because it was mostly
copy-and-paste of well-debugged existing code.  Could you get a stack
trace from this crash?