Re: Worries about delayed-commit semantics

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Worries about delayed-commit semantics
Дата
Re: Worries about delayed-commit semantics  (Greg Smith <gsmith@gregsmith.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers

>>> Yea, I like that too but I am now realizing that we are not really
>>> deferring or delaying the "COMMIT" command but rather the recovery of
>>> the commit.  GUC as full_commit_recovery?
>>
>> recovery is a bad word I think. It is related too closely to failure.

> commit_stability?  reliable_commit?

What's wrong with synchronous_commit?  It's accurate and simple.

От: PFC
Сообщение: Re: Worries about delayed-commit semantics
Сообщение: Re: Worries about delayed-commit semantics