Re: debugging SQL statements

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: debugging SQL statements
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Stuart Kendrick <skendric@fhcrc.org> writes:
> Usually, I see the SQL statements which my application emits appear in
> syslog:

You have not shown us your log-related settings, but it looks like the
log entries you're mentioning here are for duration logging, which is
only done on successful completion.

> But when my application emits this statement, postgres logs neither the
> SQL query nor an error message ... just the usual connect/disconnect
> stuff.  And the result set, of course, is empty.

Perhaps you have log_min_error_statement set to a funny value?  But I'd
suspect there is some logic error on the client side such that you're
never actually submitting the statement.

Сообщение: Re: log statements span multiple lines
Сообщение: Re: log statements span multiple lines