Re: Fix for configure error in 9.5/9.6 on macOS 11.0 Big Sur

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Fix for configure error in 9.5/9.6 on macOS 11.0 Big Sur
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thomas Gilligan <thomas.gilligan@icloud.com> writes:
> Under the next version of macOS (11.0 unreleased beta 3), configuring Postgres 9.5 and 9.6 fails with

>> checking test program... ok
>> checking whether long int is 64 bits... no
>> checking whether long long int is 64 bits... no
>> configure: error: Cannot find a working 64-bit integer type.

Hm, could we see the config.log output for this?  I'm not 100% convinced
that you've diagnosed the problem accurately, because it'd imply that
Apple made some fundamentally incompatible changes in libc, which
seems like stirring up trouble for nothing.