Re: Need help with full text index configuration

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Need help with full text index configuration
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Brian Hirt <bhirt@mobygames.com> writes:
> For example instead of the parser recognizing three asciiword it recognizes one asciiword and one file.   I'd like a
wayto have the / just get parsed as blank.

AFAIK the only good way to do that is to write your own parser :-(.
The builtin parser isn't really configurable.  (If you didn't mind
maintaining a private version you could patch its state transition
table manually, but that seems like a PITA.)

For the case at hand it could be a pretty thin frontend to the builtin
text parser --- just change / to space and then call the builtin one.
contrib/test_parser/ might help you get started.

От: Peter Bex
Сообщение: Re: How Big is Too Big for Tables?
От: raghu ram
Сообщение: Pglesslog issue