Re: pg_dump with postgis extension dumps rules separately

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_dump with postgis extension dumps rules separately
Дата
Re: pg_dump with postgis extension dumps rules separately  (Dimitri Fontaine <dimitri@2ndQuadrant.fr>)
Список pgsql-hackers
I wrote:
> Actually, I believe the answer is just that getSchemaData() is doing
> things in the wrong order:

BTW, I'm inclined to think it's also wrong that the getEventTriggers()
call was just added at the end; those things are certainly not table
subsidiary objects.  I don't know if we allow event triggers to be
extension members, but if we did, that call would have to occur before
getExtensionMembership().

Сообщение: Re: pg_dump with postgis extension dumps rules separately
Сообщение: Re: pg_dump with postgis extension dumps rules separately