Re: pg_dump not dumping the run_as_owner setting from version 16?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pg_dump not dumping the run_as_owner setting from version 16?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Please find attached a patch for pg_dump to honour the setting of `run_as_owner`; I believe that effective pre-16
behaviouswas to run as owner, so I have set the flag to ‘t’ for pre-16 versions. Please let me know if you would prefer
theopposite.

I think that's the correct choice.  Fix pushed, thanks.

От: Alena Rybakina
Сообщение: Re: POC, WIP: OR-clause support for indexes
От: Dean Rasheed
Сообщение: Re: Supporting MERGE on updatable views