Re: dump error parent table oid of pg_rewrite entry oid not found

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: dump error parent table oid of pg_rewrite entry oid not found
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Doug Kyle <dkyle@grpl.org> writes:
> I have this error from pg_dumpall:
> pg_dump: failed sanity check, parent table OID 27974 of pg_rewrite entry
> OID 28689 not found
> So I'm thinking I'll delete from pg_rewrite where oid=28689, but I'm not
> sure if I should do anything with pg_class or pg_depends - or other
> tables?  Any advice?

It's probably sufficient to drop the pg_rewrite entry.  There are likely
to be some pg_depend entries left behind but I don't think they are
going to hurt you.  If you want to be sure, try reloading the database
from the dump file.

Сообщение: Re: Solid State Drives with PG
Сообщение: Re: Solid State Drives with PG