Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Revert "commit_delay" change; just add comment that we don't hav

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Revert "commit_delay" change; just add comment that we don't hav
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Peter Geoghegan <peter@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
> Why does commit_delay have to be an integer? Can't we devise a way of
> manipulating it in units of milliseconds, but have the internal
> representation be a double, as with pg_stat_statements' total_time
> column?

If you wanted to re-implement all the guc.c logic for supporting
unit-ified values such that it would also work with floats, we could
do that.  It seems like way more mechanism than the problem is worth
however.

Сообщение: Re: sha1, sha2 functions into core?
Сообщение: Re: sha1, sha2 functions into core?