Re: Correct syntex for implicit curor in for loops

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Correct syntex for implicit curor in for loops
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
Jan Wieck <JanWieck@Yahoo.com> writes:
>> Is there a tentative timeline for 7.2?

>     With  our  last  closeness  of  the real release date vs. the
>     first estimations, and we don't even have a  proposal  up  to
>     now - well, maybe this or next year is the most precise I can
>     tell you ;-}

The problem last time was we'd decided that 7.1 would have WAL,
and WAL took forever, and we weren't in a position to back off
and make a release without it.

This cycle we don't have any comparable huge must-do projects.
I'm inclined to plan a 7.2 release cycle for late summer and
release with whatever's done by then.  Anything that's not ready
will just have to wait for the next bus.
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: