Re: pgindent (was Re: [HACKERS] [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Preventive maintenance in advance of pgindent run.)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgindent (was Re: [HACKERS] [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Preventive maintenance in advance of pgindent run.)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
btw, I was slightly amused to notice that this version still calls itself

$ indent -V
pg_bsd_indent 1.3

Don't know what you plan to do with that program name, but we certainly
need a version number bump so that pgindent can tell that it's got an
up-to-date copy.  1.4?  2.0?

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] WIP: Data at rest encryption
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] WIP: Data at rest encryption