Re: Suggestion on reorganizing functions

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Suggestion on reorganizing functions
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
David Fetter <david@fetter.org> writes:
> I think Jeff's original point was that he wanted some kind of index
> for all functions, not just ones you already know how to classify.

I thought his point was that he didn't fully know how the docs have
already classified functions, and therefore didn't know which page to
look on to find a given one.  This seems a legitimate gripe to me, and
one that can be cured with a more complete index.

Сообщение: Re: Suggestion on reorganizing functions
Сообщение: Re: Suggestion on reorganizing functions