Re: [SQL] char type seems the same as char(1)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [SQL] char type seems the same as char(1)
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
> Should I add this to the TODO list, that char is not char1 but has
> 4-byte length?

Well, Tom Lockhart responded that "it's not a bug, it's a feature".
I still think it's broken --- and certainly the fact that quoting
affects the result (char and "char" act differently) is not good.
But the discussion seems to have died out without producing any
definite plan of action.

            regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: