Re: Installation problem "...The database cluster initialization failed.."

От aerkain
Тема Re: Installation problem "...The database cluster initialization failed.."
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Francis Dupont wrote:

Thx it helped. Ive just set permission for all users on PostgreSQL folder
and then install it. Database cluster has initialized correctly. But I also
get a "non-fatal error during installation".

Here is my installation log for futher examination:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p22054224/install-postgresql.log
install-postgresql.log