Re: BUG #15367: Crash in pg_fe_scram_free when using foreign tables

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #15367: Crash in pg_fe_scram_free when using foreign tables
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> Is this potentially also a problem for libpqwalreceiver, which also
> loads libpq?

As far as I can see, only libpq and the ECPG libraries build their
own copies of any src/port or src/common files, and all of them already
have version scripts.  If libpqwalreceiver tried to incorporate any
such files and compile them under FRONTEND rules, it'd need a version
script as well.  But I think that code is probably content to operate
under backend rules, so it'll just use the functions from the core
backend and be happy.  Hence, no clear need for a version script there.

I think the patches I committed today are sufficient to close this bug,
unless further testing reveals that the problem occurs on additional
platforms.  The buildfarm results so far don't suggest that.