Re: some more minor incompatibilties 7.2 <-> 7.3

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: some more minor incompatibilties 7.2 <-> 7.3
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Mario Weilguni <mweilguni@sime.com> writes:
> So timespan is no longer supported I guess, but reltime will work as
> well. Is there a compatibility or migration section in the
> documentation that might help users to handle this?

The release notes are still in a pretty crude state, but they do mention
this issue:

: The last vestiges of support for type names datetime and timespan are
: gone; use timestamp and interval instead

See
http://developer.postgresql.org/docs/postgres/release.html