Re: pgsql: Allow for X as well as x to be the prefix for hexadecimal

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Allow for X as well as x to be the prefix for hexadecimal
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Oleg Bartunov <oleg@sai.msu.su> writes:
> On Sun, 25 Nov 2007, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
>> Allow for X as well as x to be the prefix for hexadecimal character ref entity numbers,
>> as in HTML.

> So, '&x128;' is an entity ? Is't really true ?

Well, unless you want to put in some knowledge about which identifiers
are known entities, I don't see how to reject that.  It's not a numeric
entity, sure, but it looks just like a named entity.

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Allow for X as well as x to be the prefix for hexadecimal
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Allow for X as well as x to be the prefix for hexadecimal