Re: Compiling PgAdmin 1.8.x on Debian Lenny AMD64 ?

От Raphaël Enrici
Тема Re: Compiling PgAdmin 1.8.x on Debian Lenny AMD64 ?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi Joost,

take an example from deb sources packages already published.

Download these three files:

ftp://ftp.fr.postgresql.org/pgadmin3/release/debian/dists/etch/pgadmin/source/misc/pgadmin3_1.8.0-1~pgaoetch1.diff.gz

ftp://ftp.fr.postgresql.org/pgadmin3/release/debian/dists/etch/pgadmin/source/misc/pgadmin3_1.8.0-1~pgaoetch1.dsc

ftp://ftp.fr.postgresql.org/pgadmin3/release/debian/dists/etch/pgadmin/source/misc/pgadmin3_1.8.0.orig.tar.gz

then dpkg-source -x *.dsc

copy the pgadmin3-1.8.0/debian to the upstream source directory (it should be in a directory untitled pgadmin3-1.8.2)

then cd pgadmin3-1.8.2

type dch -i to add a changelog entry and modify the version number to something like 1.8.2-xxx

then dpkg-buildpackage  -rfakeroot

it should build quite straightforward.

I know I'm late in releasing the package of 1.8.2 and I'm sorry about that.

Regards,

Raphaël