Re: Tuning Postgres 9.1 on Windows

От: Walker, James Les
Тема: Re: Tuning Postgres 9.1 on Windows
Дата: ,
Список: pgsql-performance

Скрыть дерево обсуждения

Tuning Postgres 9.1 on Windows  ("Walker, James Les", )
 Re: Tuning Postgres 9.1 on Windows  (Andy Colson, )
 Re: Tuning Postgres 9.1 on Windows  (Merlin Moncure, )
  Re: Tuning Postgres 9.1 on Windows  (Thomas Kellerer, )
   Re: Tuning Postgres 9.1 on Windows  (Merlin Moncure, )
    Re: Tuning Postgres 9.1 on Windows  ("Walker, James Les", )
     Re: Tuning Postgres 9.1 on Windows  (Merlin Moncure, )
      Re: Tuning Postgres 9.1 on Windows  ("Walker, James Les", )
       Re: Tuning Postgres 9.1 on Windows  (Merlin Moncure, )
        Re: Tuning Postgres 9.1 on Windows  ("Walker, James Les", )
         Re: Tuning Postgres 9.1 on Windows  (Merlin Moncure, )
         Re: Tuning Postgres 9.1 on Windows  (Thomas Kellerer, )
          Re: Tuning Postgres 9.1 on Windows  ("Walker, James Les", )
           Re: Tuning Postgres 9.1 on Windows  ("Walker, James Les", )
      Re: Tuning Postgres 9.1 on Windows  (Andy Colson, )

Exactly, if turning off fsync gives me 100 commits/sec then I know where my bottleneck is and I can attack it. Keep in
mindthough that I already turned off synchronous commit -- *really* dangerous -- and it didn't have any effect.

-- Les