Re: jsonb and nested hstore

От David E. Wheeler
Тема Re: jsonb and nested hstore
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mar 5, 2014, at 8:49 AM, Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:

> I think that was my estimate, but Peter did offer to do it. He certainly asserted that the effort required would not
begreat. I'm all for taking up his offer.

+1 to this. Can you and Peter collaborate somehow to get it knocked out?

> Incidentally, this would probably have been done quite weeks ago if people had not objected to my doing any more on
thefeature. Of course missing the GIN/GIST ops was not part of the design. Quite the contrary.

That was my understanding, as well.

Best,

David

От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: jsonb and nested hstore
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: parallel pg_dump causes assertion failure in HEAD