Re: [HACKERS] --enable-debug (was: Max query string length)

От Zeugswetter Andreas IZ5
Тема Re: [HACKERS] --enable-debug (was: Max query string length)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> (Hmm, now that you mention it, --enable-debug would be a cleaner
> solution than keeping a locally modified template file, which is
> what I currently do and most of the other developers probably do
> also ... another to-do item ...)

I use Makefile.custom, this will not be messed up by configure, checkout
or make. --enable-debug would sound like some more output to a logfile,
and not CFLAGS

Andreas

От: "Ansley, Michael"
Сообщение: RE: [HACKERS] Max query string length
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Max query string length