RE: Consider default SERVER_MODE =True for pgadmin4-v1-web

От Mike Surcouf
Тема RE: Consider default SERVER_MODE =True for pgadmin4-v1-web
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

Here is my setup script for pgadmin in server mode on Centos 7 using the docs as a base.

It may or may not be useful

#Install pgadmin

yum -y install pgadmin4-v1-web

yum -y install python-passlib

#Create user for pgadmin

useradd --create-home --home-dir /var/pgadmin --system --shell /sbin/nologin pgadmin

#Allow apache access to the pgadmin home directory

semanage fcontext -a -t httpd_sys_rw_content_t "/var/pgadmin(/.*)?"

restorecon -R /var/pgadmin

#Allow pgadmin to connect to postgres

setsebool -P httpd_can_network_connect_db 1

#Overide SERVER_MODE (must be done BEFORE setup)

cat >> /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pgadmin4-web/config_local.py << "EOF"

SERVER_MODE = True

EOF

#Add default username and password and setup database

su -s /bin/sh -c 'python /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pgadmin4-web/setup.py' pgadmin

#Add apache configuration

cat >> /etc/httpd/conf.d/pgadmin4-v1.conf << "EOF"

CustomLog "logs/pgadmin-access_log" combined

ErrorLog "logs/pgadmin-error_log"

LogLevel error

WSGIDaemonProcess pgadmin processes=1 threads=25 user=pgadmin group=pgadmin

WSGIScriptAlias /pgadmin4 /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pgadmin4-web/pgAdmin4.wsgi

<Directory /usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/pgadmin4-web>

    WSGIProcessGroup pgadmin

    WSGIApplicationGroup %{GLOBAL}

    Require all granted

</Directory>

EOF

#Open firewall for pgadmin

firewall-cmd --permanent --zone=public --add-port=80/tcp

firewall-cmd --permanent --zone=public --add-port=443/tcp

firewall-cmd --reload

#Start apache

systemctl enable httpd.service

systemctl start httpd.service