Re: createdb.exe and psql.exe without Promting Password

От Inigo Barandiaran
Тема Re: createdb.exe and psql.exe without Promting Password
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Dennis, all.

You are right. I know that sounds stupid, but the problem why the
environment variable didn't work was due that 'P' :). I don't know why but I
didn't realize that I was writing the name of the variable wrong :S
Now, I've tried both options and both works correctly. I think for the
moment will continue with the environment variable way. I only create it
while executing a .bat file for creating the database and create the tables,
and after script execution this variable is automatically destroyed, so I
can't see any security problem using this method, isn't it?

Thanks all of you. This mailing list is great! ;)