Schedule for upcoming back-branch releases

От Tom Lane
Тема Schedule for upcoming back-branch releases
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Because of the recently discovered data-corruption-on-replication-slaves
bug, we're going to put out new minor releases for the back branches.
The plan is to wrap tarballs Monday Dec 2 for public announcement Thursday
Dec 5.  We considered doing it this coming week instead, but that seems
impractical due to the Thanksgiving holiday in the US.  Besides, there are
a few other open bugs that could use a chance to get fixed first.  (But,
to be clear, this train is leaving the station next Monday, whether
anything else is fixed or not.)