Re: Problem with compile pgsql on Irix 5.3

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Problem with compile pgsql on Irix 5.3
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Mark Dalphin <mdalphin@amgen.com> writes:
> Those funny options are for the native SGI C compiler.  I have never
> been able to compile any versions of Postgresql using gcc under
> Irix. Switching to the native cc, I've had very few problems
> (including no problems with 7.0.3).

Now that I look, I see Peter E. has modified Makefile.irix5 in current
sources so that it has some chance of working with gcc.  It's untested
though, as far as I've heard.  Who wants to pull down the current
snapshot and give us a port report for Irix?