Re: After upgrade to 9.5 space not being released

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: After upgrade to 9.5 space not being released
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Ganesh Kannan <ganesh.kannan@weatheranalytics.com> writes:
> Sorry I meant to say I did not remove the old data directory given they are hard links, and not soft links. I thought
Ishould not remove those hard links when using "pg_upgrade --link" option.

As long as those old files still have hard links in the old data
directory, they are not going to go away.

Note that if you're using tablespaces, you need to clear out the
appropriate tablespace subdirectories, not only the old data
directory proper.

От: Ganesh Kannan
Сообщение: Re: After upgrade to 9.5 space not being released
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: After upgrade to 9.5 space not being released