Re: Race condition in recovery?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Race condition in recovery?
Дата
Re: Race condition in recovery?  (Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> I have pushed a fix, tested on a replica of fairywren/drongo,

This bit seems a bit random:

 # WAL segment, this is enough to guarantee that the history file was
 # archived.
 my $archive_wait_query =
-  "SELECT '$walfile_to_be_archived' <= last_archived_wal FROM pg_stat_archiver;";
+  "SELECT coalesce('$walfile_to_be_archived' <= last_archived_wal, false) " .
+  "FROM pg_stat_archiver";
 $node_standby->poll_query_until('postgres', $archive_wait_query)
   or die "Timed out while waiting for WAL segment to be archived";
 my $last_archived_wal_file = $walfile_to_be_archived;

I wonder whether that is a workaround for the poll_query_until bug
I proposed to fix at [1].

            regards, tom lane

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/2130215.1623450521%40sss.pgh.pa.us

Сообщение: Re: Use pg_nextpower2_* in a few more places
Сообщение: Re: Use pg_nextpower2_* in a few more places