Re: Commitfest Manager for March

От Andrey M. Borodin
Тема Re: Commitfest Manager for March
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> On 1 Apr 2024, at 09:05, Andrey M. Borodin <x4mmm@yandex-team.ru> wrote:
>
> As of April 1 there are 97 committed patches.

Hello everyone!

March Commitfest is closed.
~40 CF entries were committed since April 1st. Despite some drawbacks discussed in nearby threads, its still huge
amountof work and significant progress for the project. Thanks to everyone involved!

The number is approximate, because in some cases I could not clearly determine status. I pinged authors to do so.

26 entries are RWF\Rejected\Withdrawn. Michael noted that I moved to next CF some entries that wait for the author more
thencouple of weeks. I'm going to revise WoA items in 2024-07 and RwF some of them to reduce CF bloat. If authors are
stillinterested in continuing work of returned items, they are free to provide an answer and to change status back to
NeedsReview.

I've removed all "target version = 17" attribute and switched statuses of a lot of entries. I'm afraid there might be
someerrors. If I determined status of your patch erroneously, please accept my apologise and correct the error.

Thanks!

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.