Re: BUG #3724: Duplicate values added to table despite unique index

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #3724: Duplicate values added to table despite unique index
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"Mason Hale" <masonhale@gmail.com> writes:
> However running the same query on the original 8.2.4 database returns zero
> rows:

> prod_1=> select page_id, count(*) from topic_version_page where
> topic_version_id = 263 group by 1 having count(*) > 1;
>  page_id | count
> (0 rows)

Is that still true if you do the query with enable_indexscan = off
and enable_bitmapscan = off?  If you see matching rows then, I'd
suspect a corrupt index in the 8.2.4 installation --- does REINDEXing
it succeed?

For that matter, do you still see dups if you prevent use of the index
in the 8.2.5 query?  Maybe it's that index that is corrupt.