Re: Privilege escalation via LOAD

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Privilege escalation via LOAD
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
John Heasman <john@ngssoftware.com> writes:
> It appears that low privileged users can invoke the LOAD extension to load
> arbitrary libraries into the postgres process space.

Hmm.  Creating C functions is restricted to superusers, but I guess no
one ever noticed that LOAD isn't.  On a platform where that can execute
initialization functions this does seem like a security issue.

Сообщение: Re: 8.0.0 gmake check fails if on disk, passes on ram disk....
Сообщение: Re: 8.0.0 gmake check fails if on disk, passes on ram disk....