Re: [BUG] pg_stat_statements and extended query protocol

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [BUG] pg_stat_statements and extended query protocol
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On Wed, Apr 05, 2023 at 04:07:21AM +0000, Imseih (AWS), Sami wrote:
>> Attached is v5 addressing the comments.

> Thanks, this should be enough to persist the number of tuples tracked
> across multiple ExecutorRun() calls.  This looks pretty good to me.

v5 seems OK to me except I think CreateExecutorState() should explicitly
zero the new es_total_processed field, alongside zeroing es_processed.
(I realize that the makeNode would have done it already, but our
coding conventions generally run towards not relying on that.  This is
mainly for greppability, so you can find where a field is initialized.)