Re: Email not searchable in our archives

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Email not searchable in our archives
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> Would someone please fine out why the attached email from Heikki is not
> appearing in a search of our archives?

I've noticed some curious omissions lately, too.  For instance I
searched for "Include Lists for Text Search" this morning, and
successfully got hits on yesterday's and today's posts with that
title, but not the ones I wanted from last September.  Perhaps there
are chunks of last year that are missing from the tsearch index
for some reason?
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: archives.pg.org font changes
Сообщение: Re: archives.pg.org font changes