Re: Getting to 8.3 beta1

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Getting to 8.3 beta1
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> * What are we going to do with contrib/tsearch2?  Probably not a beta
>> stopper either, but it needs to be decided.

> IMO, we loose contrib/tsearch2. I think it will be confusing and cause
> problems to have both.

Certainly we aren't going to ship it as-is.  What I was wondering was
whether there was any use in creating a backwards-compatibility package
for current users of tsearch2 --- and if so whether anyone felt like
making that happen.  If not, we'll just "cvs remove" the thing before
8.3 final release; but I'm throwing the point out as something that
somebody might want to work on before final.