Re: Collaboration Tool Proposal -- Summary to date

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Collaboration Tool Proposal -- Summary to date
Дата
Re: Collaboration Tool Proposal -- Summary to date  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> writes:
> C. BZ does not have any PG support in its default branch, and the RH port is
> currently unmaintained.

I was quite surprised to read this, and I'm sure Dave Lawrence (RH's BZ
maintainer) would be too.  As would be the thousands of people who
regularly use bugzilla.redhat.com.

If you want to reject BZ because you don't like it, fine, but please
don't allege that it's unmaintained or that we'd have to put our own
resources into maintaining it.  There *will* be BZ-on-PG running at Red
Hat for the foreseeable future.  Obviously Dave would like to get the
port folded back upstream, and it looks like that will happen
eventually, but we need not fear being alone in running BZ-on-PG
meanwhile.