Re: PostgreSQL Limits: maximum number of columns in SELECT result

От Gavin Flower
Тема Re: PostgreSQL Limits: maximum number of columns in SELECT result
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 1/06/22 12:42, Tom Lane wrote:
> David Rowley <dgrowleyml@gmail.com> writes:
>> I've adjusted the patch to use the wording proposed by Alvaro. See attached.
> Should we also change the adjacent item to "columns in a table",
> for consistency of wording?  Not sure though, because s/per/in a/
> throughout the list doesn't seem like it'd be an improvement.
>
>             regards, tom lane

I like the word 'per' better than the phrase 'in a', at least in this
context.

(Though I'm not too worried either way!)

Cheers,
Gavin

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL Limits: maximum number of columns in SELECT result
От: David Rowley
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL Limits: maximum number of columns in SELECT result