Re: [HACKERS] What goes into the security doc?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] What goes into the security doc?
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] What goes into the security doc?  ("Dan Langille" <dan@langille.org>)
Список pgsql-docs
> I don't think we "decided" to add it, but no one has objected to the
> idea, except Peter recently.  Does it make sense to have a security
> overview section in the documentation?

I think it does.

As I think Peter is trying to point out, you could almost get the same
result just by having a fat index entry under "security", but I think
people are more likely to notice a chapter or section in the Admin Guide
with such a title.  Also, once we have such a chapter, we might find it
reads more naturally to move some of the existing discussions into it,
leaving only a cross-reference where the material is now.

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] What goes into the security doc?
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] What goes into the security doc?