RE: Building psql.exe, libpq.dll & libpq.lib (7.1Bet a3)

От Magnus Hagander
Тема RE: Building psql.exe, libpq.dll & libpq.lib (7.1Bet a3)
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
> > Please try it with the patch that I just posted to the
> > hackers list. Note
> > that the problem with psql.exe is not fixed yet, though.
> >

> Thanks, I'll try it. The problem you mention with psql - is
> that where it
> crashes when it redisplays the prompt after a query or <cr>?

Yup, that's the one. Andreas Zeugswetter had an idea to fix that one as well
by adding "/MD" to the linker flags. Haven't tried it yet, though.

//Magnus

Сообщение: RE: Building psql.exe, libpq.dll & libpq.lib (7.1Bet a3)
Сообщение: RE: Building psql.exe, libpq.dll & libpq.lib (7.1Bet a3)