RE: [HACKERS] how to make libpq on winnt using the 'win32.mak's

От Magnus Hagander
Тема RE: [HACKERS] how to make libpq on winnt using the 'win32.mak's
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
You will need to copy "config.h.win32" to "config.h" in the include
directory.

I think this patch to the docs should be what is needed.

*** install-win32.sgml.orig     Thu Feb 10 16:21:25 2000
--- install-win32.sgml  Thu Feb 10 16:22:49 2000
***************
*** 20,27 ****
 <Para> To build the libraries, change directory into the <filename>src</filename>
! directory, and type the command <programlisting> nmake /f win32.mak </programlisting> This assumes that you have
<ProductName>VisualC++</ProductName> in your

 <Para> To build the libraries, change directory into the <filename>src</filename>
! directory, and type the commands <programlisting>
+ copy include\config.h.win32 include\config.h nmake /f win32.mak </programlisting> This assumes that you have
<ProductName>VisualC++</ProductName> in your

Hmm. I just realised that that is for the current version, not 6.5.3.
However, you will need something like it - I'm afraid I don't remember
exactly what. Try either with the config.h.win32 from -current, or simply
try with an empty config.h.

//Magnus