Re: pgsql: Use FLEXIBLE_ARRAY_MEMBER in a bunch more places.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Use FLEXIBLE_ARRAY_MEMBER in a bunch more places.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> Even after that I get:
> /home/andres/src/postgresql/src/backend/utils/adt/tsrank.c:201:2: warning: flexible array initialization is a GNU
extension
>       [-Wgnu-flexible-array-initializer]
>         {0}
>         ^
> /home/andres/src/postgresql/src/include/tsearch/ts_type.h:66:15: note: initialized flexible array member 'pos' is
here
>         WordEntryPos pos[FLEXIBLE_ARRAY_MEMBER];
>                      ^

I was wondering about that one.  We can get rid of it probably.  I'm not
really convinced we need the static constant at all ...

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Use FLEXIBLE_ARRAY_MEMBER in a bunch more places.
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Use FLEXIBLE_ARRAY_MEMBER in a bunch more places.