Re: JDBC exception, incompatible types in simple stored procedure.

От uprooter
Тема Re: JDBC exception, incompatible types in simple stored procedure.
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi.
This is a workaround but not a solution since I have tooling that generates
the code with the CallabaleStatement for me.
these tooling works fine with other databases using callabkestatemnet and
doesn't have problems with them.
Should I post a bug report on that ?
Thanks.