Re: [ADMIN] SSL problems

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [ADMIN] SSL problems
Дата
Список pgsql-ru-general
Andriy Bakay <andriy@irbisnet.com> writes:
> I have problems to setup SSL for PostgreSQL server. I did all the steps
> which described in the documentation (17.8. Secure TCP/IP Connections
> with SSL), but when I try to start the PostgreSQL server the pg_ctl gave
> me: "could not start server". And nothing in the logs (I enabled all of
> them). I googled around but did not find much.

There is *no* exit path from the PG server that does not spit out an
error message someplace.  Re-examine the logging setup.  I don't know
how FreeBSD's package sets it up exactly, but there have been packages
in the past that just sent the postmaster's stderr to /dev/null :-(.
See here for some documentation about the settings that determine where
messages go:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.3/static/runtime-config-logging.html#RUNTIME-CONFIG-LOGGING-WHERE

            regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-ru-general по дате отправления: