Re: exit code -1073741819

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: exit code -1073741819
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Shuo Liu" <delphet@excite.com> writes:
> Thank you so much for pointing out the problems. The first one seems very silly :-(. For the second one, I may stay
outof trouble if I don't use transform() at all (I can tolerate some error without transform), am I right?

Hmm, I wouldn't suggest removing functionality to work around a bug that
presumably will get fixed soon.  It's not that common to run out of
memory (else this bug would've been found long ago), so I think you
could just live with it.

От: "Shuo Liu"
Сообщение: Re: exit code -1073741819
От: Andrew Sullivan
Сообщение: Re: how does a temp table work?