Re: Relaxing SSL key permission checks

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Relaxing SSL key permission checks
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Just to be clear, I'm not really against this patch as-is, but it
> shouldn't be a precedent or limit us from supporting more permissive
> permissions in other areas (or even here) if there are sensible
> use-cases for more permissive permissions.

OK, and to be clear, I'm not against considering other use-cases and
trying to do something appropriate for them.  I just reject the idea
that it's unnecessary or inappropriate for us to be concerned about
whether secret-holding files are secure.

Сообщение: Re: Proposal: "Causal reads" mode for load balancing reads without stale data
Сообщение: Re: Proposal: "Causal reads" mode for load balancing reads without stale data