Re: BUG #4266: regress test: could not dump unrecognized node type: 925

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #4266: regress test: could not dump unrecognized node type: 925
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> Only that outfuncs.c has very incomplete coverage of utility statements.

> Oh, so we don't guarantee that debug_print_parse will always work.

Well, we have never bothered to make it dump everything in the
utility-statement universe, and I don't especially want to start now ---
if that were worth doing we'd have done it before now.

I notice that _outQuery already contains a filter that's intended to
prevent warning chatter of exactly this type.  I think it's probably at
least as logical to fix this issue by removing dumping of CreateStmt as
to try to ensure that we know how to dump everything that could appear
underneath CreateStmt ...