Re: Bug? Query plans / EXPLAIN using gigabytes of memory

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Bug? Query plans / EXPLAIN using gigabytes of memory
Дата
Re: Bug? Query plans / EXPLAIN using gigabytes of memory
Список pgsql-general
Toby Corkindale <toby.corkindale@strategicdata.com.au> writes:
> Just wondering if anyone else has thoughts on this?

> I'm still suspicious that this is a bug.

Well, if you were to provide a reproducible test case, somebody might be
motivated to look into it.  There could be a memory leak in the planner
somewhere, but without a test case it's not very practical to go look
for it.