Re: BUG #4290: wrong double subselect with aggregate function

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #4290: wrong double subselect with aggregate function
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> Andreas wrote:
>> I expected for min_c_id in the second row 3.

> Which it is if you turn enable_indexscan to off ...

I think one of the subplans isn't getting re-evaluated when it should
be, which would be a botch in the extParam/parParam signaling.  Not sure
yet if it's a planner or executor bug, but more likely the former.

Сообщение: Re: BUG #4290: wrong double subselect with aggregate function
Сообщение: Re: BUG #4290: wrong double subselect with aggregate function