Re: Naming functions with reserved words

От artacus@comcast.net
Тема Re: Naming functions with reserved words
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Uh, what project is that exactly, and was it even working within Postgres?

The project is http://pgfoundry.org/projects/temporal/

But it looks like I'm just stupid or confused (or confused and stupid). I'm working on porting temporal extensions I wrote originally for Oracle to Postgres.  When  I was half way there, I discovered the temporal project. So I was working on compatibility between the two. All of my functions were prefixed and none of theirs were. So I guess I mistakenly read their functions as intersect() and union(). But going back to the source code, I see that they prefixed those two functions period_intersect() and period_union(). I appologize for being a doofus.

Scott