Re: pgsql: Use OpenSSL EVP API for symmetric encryption in pgcrypto.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Use OpenSSL EVP API for symmetric encryption in pgcrypto.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Dave Page <dpage@postgresql.org> writes:
> On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 12:30 PM, Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka@iki.fi> wrote:
>> I'm ok with removing them from the buildfarm, if you feel that way.

> Andrew, Tom - any thoughts on removing them (just from head and future
> branches)?

I'd prefer the solution of disabling --with-openssl.  If you just nuke
those members, we never will find out whether the recent postgres_fdw
changes pass on them.  Besides, the point of the buildfarm has never
been for all members to have the same configuration options.