Re: sepgsql contrib module

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: sepgsql contrib module
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Thew makefile still has this bogosity:

>     sepgsql-regtest.pp: sepgsql-regtest.te
>          $(MAKE) -f $(DESTDIR)/usr/share/selinux/devel/Makefile $@

> We need to fix that up before we even think of trying to get buildfarm
> coverage. The presence and location of this makefile should be
> determined at configure time, ISTM.

I'd suggest just getting rid of the $(DESTDIR), which is flat out wrong,
and leaving it as-is otherwise.  The portability level of this code is
somewhere at the bad-joke level anyway; if you're trying to get it to
run anywhere but a recent Fedora/RHEL system, I really doubt that path
is the first or biggest problem you'll hit.