Re: How do I 'include' a stored procedure in a SQL script file

От DonnaR
Тема Re: How do I 'include' a stored procedure in a SQL script file
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Currently I'm using PGAdmin to create everything, but I need to create a
script file to create the schemas and the tables to ultimately run outside
of PGAdmin. Since I have triggers, I need to 'load in' the (long)
stored/triggered procedures during this process (ie 'call or 'include'
another file with the stored procedure in it). It's this 'call' that I can't
get to work. The \i <other_file> doesn't work (syntax error) within this
main file. I just want to tell it to go and read in this other file. Note:
I'm assuming the same file should run wthin PGAdmin and then outside it.